wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 15, 2010 // 9:48 PM



So, i went to Cabra today and met up with Margaret. I waited for 20 minutes.. and raged in my mind. AHAHAHA. :D We had fun. Ahahaha. OH. Lots of guys/old men were staring at her. I never get that when i'm at cabra so i'm assuming it's all her. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We read about boobs in the library.. Margaret was trying to be a cool photographer. Well, she did. OMG. THIS 12 YEAR OLD GIRL HAS LOP SIDED FLAPS. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also deleted my formspring cos no one asked me anything so i got pissed off and kablamo! It's gone. WHO NEEDS IT ANYWAYS.. LOL

I'll edit this tomorrow..