wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 22, 2010 // 8:43 PM

Some of them still look quite cute. Ahahaha.



Okay, i'm sitting here watching some korean dancers.. or something. Oh god. Ahahaha. TAEMIN IS SO HOT NOW. AHAHAHAHA. And he's like.. 16 now. Ah, so sexy. Ahahaha. OH WAIT, SOME GUY JUST RIPPED HIS SHIRT OFF. Nah, this is boring. I have no idea why i thought they were cute then ugly. Silly, silly me. I'll probably die if i find out if this little Taemin has a girlfriend. just shattered. LOL. NO, REALLY. I WILL.

Oh. My. Gosh. Soundwave is next month. At this moment in time, i don't really feel like some white boys. I'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH ASIAN STUFF. D:

Well, i'm watching this now. This is the video that made me think they were ugly. U WAS COMPLETELY WRONG. MINHO IS A HOT LITTLE HOE BAG. AHAHAHA. All of them are except for the ugly one. You just gotta feel sorry for him. LOL. All the songs are pretty.. errr.. not so.. errrrr.. WELLL.. not my style but you know, I WATCH IT FOR THEM BABY.



GOTTA GO DOWNLOAD SOME ASIAN BOYS OFF YOUTUBE. ;D Oh yeah, all the other asian groups. They're ugly, UP TO MY LEVEL MAN. Okay, not that low but.. overrated. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME, BYE!