wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 25, 2010 // 9:00 PM

Oh! We have some art challenge and it's sooo cool. It'll be so much hard work but it sounds really fun. :D I'm excited for tomorrow cos Yvy will be downloading some videos tonight. Hehe. >:D

YOU KNOW WHAT'S NICE? PEACHES AND VANILLA ICE CREAM. OH. MY. GOD. So, so nice. Danica's mum is nice. Haha. You know what's not? Canteen food. IT'S GETTING SO BORING. I used to be so excited about it cos.. i usually had peanut butter sandwiches everyday.. now i'm just sick of it. D:

I need to whiten up. D: MY MUM USED TO CALL ME WHITE. WHITEEEEE!!! Sometimes Cambodian but now.. SHE CALLS ME AFRICAN. I need Grace's whitening tips. :,( I'm gonna buy sunscreen tomorrow! :) So black now.. :( :( :(



OH, i saw Licks yesterday? Plain black.. $99. OR.. maybe i should get this? My black jeans don't fit me anymore. Too fat. LOL. ;D OH YEAH. The studded shorts from Sportsgirl are on sale.. AGAIN. My mum said she'd buy me them if they were on sale sooo.. YAY! FROM $80 TO $47. Holy crap. That's expensive. OH. MY. GAWD. THAT IS EXPENSIVE. AHAHAHAHA!!! I must think about it. :D And there's this playsuit.. it's pretty cute! :D I MUST WAIT TILL IT'S ON SALE. But it's strapless.. GET MY MUM TO ADD STRAPS. Genius. Haha.

I have no idea what to buy Danica. Oh dear lord. And Michelle. Aiya. Money. Stupid, stupid money. D: