wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 5, 2010 // 9:58 PM

I ate some cake today. MUD CAKE FO $2. Split it into three. Me, Danielle and Marge. We ate with fingers. I was very.. umm.. into it at the end. Dirty fingers, dirty face and all.

If my mum makes me go to Viet school tomorrow, i will cry. I didn't ever have any happy moments at Viet school, really. Only the times they gave out lollipops but besides that.. it lowered my self esteem with people laughing at me or looking at me weird cos i couldn't read. BITCHES.





Last Minutes with ODEN from phos pictures on Vimeo.