wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 7, 2010 // 1:35 PM

Some crazy '20 year old female' wanted to webcam with me yesterday. Errr.. i was scared she'd show me her vagina so i deleted her. AHEHEHEHE. :D

Omg. I full stayed up till 1 to do my tutor homework.YES. I'M CRAZYYYYY. I got all my answrers wrong though. SUCKS. BALLS. 2

Soundwave is really soon. I AM NOT EXCITED, WHATSOEVER. AND I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHY. I think i'm scared. Ahahahaha. Aiyaaaa. WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA EAT? EATING IS ONE MY FAVOURITEST HOBBIES. OH LORD. THAT'S IT. I'm bringing a bag. I don't give a crap if someone gets pissed at me. I'LL SQUIRT THEM WITH UP & GO. DIRTY LITTLE HOES. HMPH. I full read the forums before.. some people are such assholes. T.T" I hope i don't come into contact with them.. LOL.

THAT'S RIGHT. ;D

LEO (The Lion)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.