wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


February 3, 2010 // 9:06 PM

While walking to roll call.. it was really crowded so i held onto Margaret and she walked too fast and i tripped over my own feet. During art.. every was so into what the teacher was doing so.. I WANTED TO JOIN IN TOO so i full leaned in and i fell off the chair. I landed on my feet. I know, i'm awesome. LOL. Miss Ross didn't tell me off or anything, how nice. :D Her drawing was full pro. Eww, i don't wanna draw a picture of myself. I look horrid. One of my eyes are closed and the other is half closed.. oh god. LOL. Oh, i almost drop my lunch too. Clumsy day.

Kristina made my glasses full black. It's kinda weird how everything.. like all the time.. THE MOOD IS THE SAME. I don't know how to explain it. Like, it's nice how everything's bright and stuff ut then my glasses make it look like it's dark all the time. LOL. Yeah. but, i guess i have to deal with it. BY THE WAY VIVIAN, MY GLASSES AREN'T SWINGS!!!!

Where's Wally is an awesome app. Kids version. AHAHAHAHAHA.

I SIGNED UP FOR MAC BOWLING. The teacher said it'll probably be year 11 and 10 cos well.. you know how we are soooooo special now. Ahahaha. ;D Bowling is actually fun. I think my whole group is doing bowling except for Margaretttttttttt. Stupid girl is obsessed with basketball and loves to show off her.. HEIGHT ADVANTAGE, AHAHAHAHA.

Oh! I wanna watch Valentine's Day. Jessica Alba. Mm.. and Ashton Kutcher.. ahehehe. :$ I hope i can watch it with Midge. AHAHAHAHAHA. I won't be lonely on Valentine's Day. I will always have that rose.. that Angela gives out to everyone in our group.. AHAHAHAHA. I remember when she gave me my first one last year. How embarassing. LOL.




Probably won't get any of this stuff but it doesn't hurt to dream. Ahehe.





SPORTSGIRL

- Studded Denim Short - $59.95
- Deluxe Denim Short - $59.95
- Phoenix Stud Bag - $49.95

Bye now! GONNA WATCH GANGS OF OZ.. LMAO. My kinda stuff. Maybe i'll see some of my friends.. Ha.