wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 31, 2010 // 8:11 PM



Aww, Teuly called me today when i just finished my shower. HAHAHA. I was talking to her in my towel. Mm.. yummy. HAHAHA. Awww, i miss her. :( I MISS THE WHOLE GANG. I told her about the contact avatar i made for her and Ilona on my phone. We had a good laugh. I can't wait to see her and EVERYBODY on the 18th. Ah. :) IT'S FROM 12 TO 5:30. SEE LIZA CHAO. Parties till 12. Psh, don't be a dumb ass. :D I LOVE YOU. HAHAHAHA.

Awwww, I MISS TEULY. :'( AND ILONA. Ah. You know a friendship is real when there is no awkwardness even after one whole year. (L) :D

Oh. I took THE OUTFIT OF THE DAY PHOTO. HAHAHA. I FULL EDITED AND CRAP. I'LL UPLOAD IT TOMORROW WHEN I AM UNCAPPED. I'M GONNA PWN YO ASS, BETCH. HAHAHA. I'm lookin' mighty fineee. HAHAHAHA. HELLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I hate being capped. It is a horrible feeling. D: Oh. I TOOK PICTURES IN THE GREY SHIRT AS WELL. I TOOK IT IN THREE STYLES TO DISPLAY IT'S LIKE.. VERSATILITY. THAT'S RIGHT. UNLIKE YOUR STUPID PRETTIED UP PIGEON. THAT. IS. RIGHT. HAHAHA. :D

I UPLOADED IT. I THINK IT WIN MIDGE. HAHAHA. MAN, I HAD TO FULL CHANGE JUST TO OWN YOU. But, i think it will be worth it. IF I DON'T WIN, I'LL BE PISSED OFF. I ADH TO CHANGE FOR THIS, CHANGEEEEEE. HAHAHA. Crap. My eye is effed up in that picture but my hair is lookin' goood. HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket


Compare the pair. I do not need sex appeal to win this. Look at the elegance. Look at the grace that i posses whereas Margaret. That thrusting action is soooooo last year. HAHAHAHA. (L)

I'M EATING CONGEE. DAMN. IT'S NICE.

Ohhhh. We celebrated Lisa's birthday today. Hahaha. I WAS SO FULL AFTER ALL THAT FOOD. D: No one wanted to take a group picture. :(

OMG. I HAVE TO PRINT DANICA'S ENGLISH THING. DAMN IT. I'M JUST TOO NICE. D: I JUST HAD TO CONVERT THE 2007 FILE TO 2003. WHAT. A. HASSLE.

Bowling was fun. BUT I LOST. ARGHHHHHHHH. I WANNA WIN. I WANNA WIN. I WANNA WINNNNNN. VIVIAN BOUGHT HER SINGLETTTT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YEAAAAAAAAH.