wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 3, 2010 // 8:37 PM



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANICA! :D Hehehe. I SHALL GET YOU A PRESENT ON SATURDAY. :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY. THE SHORTS I WANT ARE EVEN CHEAPER NOW!! OH MY. $40. That's like half price. Holy wow. OH YEAH. LICKS, BLACK, ZIPPERS, LOOSE THREAD, $99 FROM $190. Wow. I must ask my lovely mother. Haha.

Hmm.. DANICA HAS NEW PERFUME. I think it smells nice but i prefer her old smell. Hehe. :$ She got a few presents, they were expensive. How exciting.

I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO BLOG. My posts lately have been so bad. Hahaha. WELL, I'M GONNA DO HOMEWORK. :D