wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 28, 2010 // 9:58 PM


Jackie Chan is so beautiful. HAHAHA. (L)

I am so sick of this. I haven't even done my maths homework. Oh gosh. As for the short story, i don't care anymore. I'm just gonna save the idea i had for next time. Like for a test or something. So, i'll just use that story i did for tutor. Jeez. As if i'd win anyways, i suck at writing. I USED TO BE GOOD IN PRIMARY. Oh. I've dumbed down. :( ARGH. THERE WAS HISTORY HOMEWORK AS WELL. ARGH. D: School deserves a slap in the face.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. HELL. YESSSSSSSSSSS. But then there's half yearlies two weeks after we come back to school? SUCKS. I MUST STUDY. D: Aiyaaaaa.