wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 5, 2010 // 8:49 PM




Oh hi. It rained today. I dropped my laptop three times.

I really hate dancing right now. It's so bloody annoying. I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK. D: It's my fault i have a lot of homework though. So lazyyy. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I have to make a card for Danica AND buy her a present.. bloody heck.

Ah, I hope Manisay and Tracey come on Sunday cos.. WE MUST FIGURE OUT OUR DANCE since the boys have just given up completely. Oh man. Christie is not made for dancing..

OMG. Kristina's little party thing was fun and very delicious. :9

My laptop is effed. I hope this is just temporary. D: D: I TRIED TO CHARGE IT AND IT SAID THE BATTERY WAS FULL. STUPID LAPTOP. STUPID SMOOTHIE. D:

Tutor was a bit interesting. OH. THERE WAS THIS FUNNY PICK UP LINE. Umm.. 'Did you jsut fart cos you blew me away?' AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny, too funny. I didn't do my homework. I didn't even know there was homework. Crap. LOL. Most of the class didn't even do it. Bad ass class, unlike the Thursday class. Haha.

I'M BORED. BYE.