wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 20, 2010 // 9:35 PM


Tonight was really fun. LOL. :D I'm glad i came. Even if i am not even friends with Thomson. LOL. BUT, I AM SURE WE WILL OFFICIALLY BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS BY TOMORROW. LMAO.

My stomach is bulging right now. HAHAHAHA. It wasn't really a surprise.. cos.. me and Vanessa were taking tourist photos outside with an ATM and.. they came.. and yeah. I ran inside like a lunatic.. which probably gave it away. Hahaha.

GRACE AND I SHARED FOOD. :D I MADE A MESS. HEHE. Omg. I don't remember anything in order. LOL. Umm.. it was really funny when Kabir arrived cos he got a better cheer than Thomson. Poor thing. HAHAHAHA. He attempted to use chopsticks.. he failed so he ended up using a fork. LMAO.

WE TOOK A LOT OF REALLY UGLY PHOTOS WHICH WAS REALLY FUNNY. Especially one of Alan.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHH. THE CAKE WAS YUMMY. EVERYONE JUST DUG AT THE ICE CREAM CAKE. AHAHAHA. :9 And.. the sparkly things. LOL. I'll upload the pictures on facebook once i'm uncapped! :D

OMG. ALL THE FOOD SUMMED UP TO BE.. $300.50. Omg. We're so fat. LMAO. IT WAS SOOO FUN. AFTER WE PAID, WE WENT OUTSIDE TO TAKE PICTURES. We looked crazy. HAHAHA. Damn teenage kids. LOL. :)

THAT'S ALL. I'M GONNA DO MY TUTOR HOMEWORK NOW. TONIGHT WAS AWESOME. Thanks Wendy and Alan for organising it. Thanks V for cake. :9 Happy birthday Thomson. :D