wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 1, 2010 // 7:29 PM



Too sad to blog. HAHAHA. I'm joking. I've been listening to the same song for three days now.. and it's not even in a genre i adore. OH BABY, COME BACK. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, you know you wanna lick him. LMAO. NICHKUN WANTS A NICE, CUTE, GOOD GIRL. HAHAHA. I'm quite good and nice.. i don't know about that cute part though. I can work on that. HAHAHA.

English sucked today. I didn't even finish. I need to learn how to write faster. Oh man. D:

PE DANCE.. HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED.. AT ALL. Argh. I must find a song. I kinda don't want to do sexuality anymore. I'd rather to drink driving..