wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 15, 2010 // 8:40 PM

We had that geography excursion to Windang. It was fun, kinda. I had a lot of sand in my shoes. I didn't even use my bloody laptop. Brought it for nothing.. well, except for the dance after school. Yeahhhh, we played with crabs and.. err.. well.. that's kinda it. OMG. I LOST MY PEN. D; The bus ride home was hilarious. Ah. I laughed so much.. hahaha. LIKE THAT TIME.. AT KOKKINIS' PARTY.. THAT PICTURE OF VERONICA.. made me rofl. Oh gosh. HAHAHAHA.
HEY! JAY SEAN. SEAN PAUL. LIL JOHN, AHH.
Oh yeah, pictures from today.. will be on facebook.. once i'm uncapped. Hahaha.

I'm gonna look like a bit of a hoe tomorrow, so don't laugh at me.. haha. IT'S FOR PE. You know what else is tomorrow? Preg testing. I don't know whether I should do it or not. :S I'm scared.. lol.

The new Story of the Year album is nice.