wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 17, 2010 // 7:00 PM


WOAHHH. I NEVER KNEW MIU MIU WAS BY PRADA. What a shock.

Hm, today was pretty bludgey. Haha. GRAPHICS.. I GOT SOME WORK DONE IN GRAPHICS. (H) :D Hehe. We started on something new. I really love the teacher's voice. IT IS JUST.. TOO FUNNY. I think i'm the only one in class to laugh whenever he speaks. Oh yeah, he was doing these examples.. then he draw two circles with dots in the middle. I stopped myself from laughing.. but the boys didn't. I'm as immature as a boy. Oh dear lord. Haha.

THEN, IT WAS TIME FOR THE EVACUATION DRILL! We didn't really do anything. Just stood around.. and i was listening to Kat and Shivani say the start of do you remember. HAHAHA. So funny. :,) SEAN DA PAUL. HAHAHAHAHA!!! (L)

Maths. Oh maths. I can never explain maths. I'M NEARLY FINISHED CATCHING UP!! :D

I owe Vanessa $15. Breaks my heart. Hahaha. I bought chocolate milk for $3.80. Only till now that i realise that is such a rip off. MAN. I COULD'VE GOTTEN HAPPY CUP WITH THAT. Seriously. HAPPY CUP. YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT STUFF IS? Man. So sad. I didn't win in bowling. I came second. Grace and Jacqueline won in bowling Got 105. :D

AFTER SCHOOL WAS FUN. :D Oh. Saw this skull singlet for $19. May get it. SAW THIS STUSSY SINGLET FOR $25. ;D Aww, Vivian's gonna get the Stussy one. How cute. Haha. I'm a size 27, Vivian a 26 and Vanessa 28. Haha. CHEAP MONDAYS ARE SO COMFY. My black jeans don't fit anymore so i may get black cheap mondays or those black licks. Hm, which one? THE LICKS HAVE ZIPPERS! ;D But cheap mondays are really comfy and have.. ugly big, man pockets. LOL. Yeah.

OMG. IS THERE PREG TESTING TOMORROW? @_@ Oh dear lord.