wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 13, 2010 // 4:43 PM


Oh, i went to the library today with Vivian. It was only for an hour. SORRY I HAD TO MAKE YOU WAIT FOR 20 MINUTES. HAHAHA. :D I finished my public meeting report. Yayyyy. I still have heaps of things to do. Damn. T.T"

We went to Livo and Vivian bought this cool rubix 360. IT IS FUN BUT LIKE.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ALL THOSE ALGORITHMS SO IT'S MORE FOR LIKE THE STUPID PEOPLE LIKE ME. LMAO. Aww, it was on sale too. Lucky Viv. :D

OMG. I HAD THE BEST PIDE EVER TODAY. IT WAS SO NICE AND THE LEMON WEDGE THE WOMAN GAVE ME WAS BIG SO YEEEEEEEEEEES. WORTH MY 45. WEEEEE! :D

The stupid bus driver charged me $1.60 instead of 90c because he didn't believe me when i said 'child'. Stupid hoe. Did he not see my premature chest? STUPID, STUPID MAN. HE EVEN GAVE ME THE UP AND DOWN LOOK. WHAT THE HELL? DO I HAVE TO WEAR SHORTS AND A STUPID, KIDDY T-SHIRT TO PAY 90c?! ASS HOLE. HMPH. I don't like the new buses, they suck as much as you do, which is a lot.

TONIGHT I WILL FINISH THAT THING ON MINING FOR SCIENCE. Aiya. Make some notes for history but that's it. Hahaha. >:)