wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 12, 2010 // 11:14 AM

I'm bored. Damn. I SHOULD DO MY WORK TODAY. HMM.. seems i'm probably not gonna go Parra today or Friday. Damn Margaret. Haha.

Heyyyy, i'm going library tomorrow so i'll probably start on the RAP. ARGH. DAMN IT. Ohhhh, we can buy some paper from the newsagency and do some origami!:D LOL.Even though we're supposed to be doing our homework I think it'll be fun. >:D

Things i should do today:
- Finish public meeting report
- Fill out science sheets
- Read over the chapter for Geography + try and make some notes

Isn't that jacket pretty? :D Damn Rihanna's hot. LOL.