wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 11, 2010 // 2:49 PM


HIII. SO. I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR THE PAST WEEK. Not really. I've been sick and i've been better since.. Friday? Damn it. Hahaha. I had to go tutor that day. So i planned NOT to go by calling my mum to tell her i feel sick. But.. it failed. Cos okay.. most of the conversation was very believable until i said.. 'Oh no! What about tutor.. :O' I know, i'm a dumb ass. LOL

Yeeeeeeah. I WENT DFO YESTERDAY. ;D OMG. SO MUCH HOMEWORK. DAMN IT. I'm not going Anne's tomorrow. I can't be bothered and i didn't get her a present and my mum wants me to go Parra. AND, MY AUNTY IS TAKING ME TO.. I DUNNO. SOMETHING ABOUT YOUTH ALLOWANCE. YAYYYYYYYY. :D

I can't wait till Thursdayyyyyyyyyy. :D

She is unbelievably good.. holy wow.