wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 29, 2010 // 6:14 PM

I just Googled pop art artists and i clicked on this site. Then i clicked on this cool looking picture which lead to the artist' previous works. I'm capped so.. the pictures kinda didn't load. THOUGH, I REALLY DO LIKE THE CAPTION. HAHAHAHA.
Tom Wesselmann Monica Sitting with Legs Spread
Yummy, i think i've found my artist. HAHAHAHAHA.

I was a little bit.. errr.. stressed today. :D Hmm.. my painting in art.. makes me look freaking obsese! :( AAHHHH. It's so annoying. I LOVE HOW THE TEACHER SAYS DIVINE. HAHAHAHA. IT'S SO CLASSY COMPARED TO HER OTHER MADE UP WORDS. HAHAHAHA. That woman makes me laugh. Crap, i need to hand in my note for the excursion too. Me, Grace, Genevieve, Mitchell and.. Lisa (i think).

We started something new in geography. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT. I'M GETTING SICK OF COASTAL MANAGEMENT. WE DON'T EVEN LIVE NEAR THE BEACH.

Kristina has a nice nose.. and it feels so weird. It's like she has an extra bone sticking out or something. BONER? HAHAHA. Boner in her nose.. ewww. LOL.

SOMEONE FREAKING ASK ME SOMETHING.. instead of stating on how i have a lack of questions. LOL