wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 14, 2010 // 8:56 PM


I was supposed to go library today but then.. stupid Andy canceled. :@ MAN WHORE. HMPH. So instead.. i was thinking of art and the dressing up thing. LOL. I WANTED TO DRESS UP AS A BAD ASS SO I DID. LOL. I asked my brother if i looked like a bad ass but he said i looked like a druggo.. DRUGGOS ARE BAD ASS, AREN'T THEY? THEY BREAK THE LAW WITH THEIR ILLEGAL DRUGS. THAT'S PRETTY BAD ASS TO ME. LOL. I took some photos. Oh, i took some embarrassing ones so i can put it in Michelle's book. :D

Michelle told me some dodgy man asked her if she was single and it was a near rape situation. LOL. AT LEAST HE DIDN'T TOUCH YAAAAAAAA. :( Yay, city tomorrow. Haha. :D

Oh, i did the full bad ass hair plait thing wear it full goes around your head.. i have learnt.. I NEED TO BUY SOME BOBBY PINS!!!

Awww, i love old songs. Hahaha. (L) Brings back so many memories. HAHAHA. :D I don'r care if rnb is stupid, meaningless and crap. I'M ASIAN. LOL.






Omg, i remember when people used to think Ciara was a man. Awww, but she was too beautiful to be a man. Haha. Turns out she's not.. they mistaked her for someone else with the same name. LOL.