wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 30, 2010 // 5:39 PM

IT'S MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I ONLY REMEMBERED DURING 5TH PERIOD!!! AND IT'S MY AUNTY'S. HAHAHA, i make a horrible niece and daughter. When i got home, i asked my dad what day it is tomorrow and just kept staring at him. The best he could could come up with was 'err.. Mother's day?' HAHAHA!!!!!! HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS OWN BIRTHDAY. AWWW, POOR MAN.

To do list for this weekend:
Hmm, a lot to do! D: Ah, i wanted to have mother and daughter bonding time. MOTHER INTERACTION AS MARGARET CALLS IT. HAHAHA. Omg, Margaret wear a vagina glove and it hugs on to her wrist. HAHAHAHA. You should've been there, it was funny. >:D Cross Country was so crap. I'm really unfit, like.. REALLY. Me and Margaret entered the 16 year old's race and ended up back with people from the 'fun run'. I KNOW. WE'RE PATHETIC. Expecially Margaret, she's wasting her long legs! It was a bit fun though, I learnt Margaret wants to buy brown boots and suggested i should buy boots too. HAHAHA. MAYBE I SHOULD. She told me what her default outfit for winter is, WHICH IS.. jeans/stockings + singlet/t-shirt + boots. I think me and Margaret look like lesbians. I always slap her, she always hugs me. She's totally in love with me. HAHAHA.

I like photo bombing, it's funny. ESPECIALLY WHEN MARGARET AND SHIVANI GOT ALL SAD COS MY BEAUTIFUL PELVIS WAS IN THE WAY. HAHAHAHA. The apple t thing was.. weird. I'D SAY WORTH $1. Damn it, i owe Margaret $1 and i bet she remembers.. HAHAHA. THE APPLE T THING IS FROM.. INDONESIA. HAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT THEEEE...

During science, we learnt about parallel circuits? DAMN. I HAVE HEAPS OF SCIENCE HOMEWORK!!!!! Aiya. :( I got all of it but when Tracey began asking all these crazy questions. :(

I am so, so, so happy my rap is finished. I don't care if it's wrong or it's just plain bad, IT'S DONE. YAAAAAAAAAAY! Now, i have other stuff to worry about. Art assignment and half yearlies. :( Finally, tonight i can sleep earlier. YAAAAAY. Coming late into my room is very cold. :( At least Margaret has her mummy to hold. Hehehe. :,(

Omg, i'm webcamming with my relatives in Vietnam and DAMN!!!! MY COUSIN IS HOTTTTTTTTTTT. She's hot and has a cool job. :,( She's like.. a travel guide. Coooooool.

I WENT ON CAMEROID JUST NOW AND... OW. EVERYTIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR.. MY FACE LOOKS WEIRD AND NOT NORMAL. AHHHHHHHHHHH.