wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 1, 2010 // 9:46 PM

OMG. Doing my graphics work at home is good cos it's all quiet.. and.. the drawing gets so intense. I SCREAM WHEN I STUFF UP AND MY BORTHER TELLS ME TO SHUT UP. MAN. THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. :'( I'm behind and Cindy Van owns all. HAHAHA.

Oh damn it. They are so sexy. THIS SONG ISN'T AS ANNOYING AS THEIR OTHER SONGS. Haha. I'm jealous. :( I don't give a crap if they can't sing or not. Hot diggity. LOL



Kristina made up a new hug. It's.. disturbing.. like.. a normal hug.. with a thrust of the chest suddenly. LOL. SO WEIRD. D; Alan seemed to enjoy watching the new hug in action. HAHAHA. OMG. JULIA WAS PIGGY BACKING ME AND.. SHE SCRATCHED MY NECK BY RUNNING INTO A TREE. :( Oh. I tried jumping on her.. out of nowhere.. and my vagina hurt. HAHAHA.

Ah. Fried ice cream is crap. Don't get it. $4.. made me wanna cry. It tasted like fish fingers. OKAY. It didn't.. but the coating did. CHEAP ASSES. HAHAHA.

Omg. Julia has big boobs, Kristina does soccer and Daniel is a man whore. :D

AWWW. I SAW IVY AND ANDY TODAY. :D ANDY AND I.. GIVE EACH OTHER PATS ON THE BACK COS WE'RE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. :D