wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 4, 2010 // 11:49 AM






SO BLOODY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW. I must go on a food adventure tomorrow or on Tuesday. So, sooo many cravings.

I have just found out that i have food poisoning. I think i'm the most sick out of the group. Out of the group you say? YES. IT'S ALL VANESSA'S FAULT. OH, THIS PLACE IS GOOD. BLAHBLAHBLAH. THAT'S IT. MY MUM IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Don't ever eat at restaurants or you'll die. Or wanna feel like dying. OMG. EVEN MICHELLE IS SICK. I'M SICK. SHE IS SICK. VIVIAN IS SICK. WENDY IS SICK. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. My thuan, you should be on the black list you dirty hoe. DIRTY, DIRTY HOE. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN SOMETHING WAS UP WHEN I TASTED FISH FINGERS.. IN MY GODDAMN ICE CREAM. I suggest you to never, EVER eat at My Thuan. EVER. FOUR BLOODY DOLLARS FOR FOOD POISONING. FOR A FEVER. FOR FREAKING DIARRHOEA. FOR ALL THIS PAIN. Don't ever go there. That place is a bitch.