wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 13, 2010 // 6:01 PM

Ten Favorite Places To Be:
10. Home
9. Bed
8. Chair
7. Grass
6. Ground
5. Park
4. Bathroom
3. Stool
2. Here
1. There

Nine ‘Weird’ Things About You:

1. I'M A BIT CROSS EYED. WOOOOO~
8. One of my eyes is smaller than the other.
7. I like arms.
6. MY LIPS ARE FREAKING HUGE. LOL
5. I am lazy, like REEALLLY
4. I have no life
3. I'm pretty boring
2. I shower naked (HAHAHA, VANESSA)
1. I'M TIRED


Eight New Year Resolutions:
8. Be good :9
7. Try harder in school
6. Sleep earlier
5. Be nice
4. Be less lazy.. hahahaha.
3. STOP
2. BEING
1. SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.

Seven Things I’m Thinking Of:

7. This
6. Pasta
5. HOMEWORK
4. THURSDAY
3. Milhouse
2. MONEY
1. How bad my breath is right now

Six Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
6. TOMMY HILFGER, OH HO HO.
5. Jeans
4. Sock
3. Sock with a hole in it
2. PEDOPHILE TRANSITIONS
1. Underwear.. :D

Five Things I’m Worried about:
5. Not finishing my homework
4. WILL I GET PIMPLES TOMORROW?
3. MY LIPS EXLPODING
2. Stuff
1. More stuff

Four Things On My Floor Right Now:
4. A pencil
3. Slippers
2. Ripped up tissues.. err.. :D
1. Cords?

Three Things I Want To Do Today:
3. HOMEWORK
2. HOMEWORK
1. SLEEP

Two Things I’ll Reveal:

1. I LIKE PIDE.
2. I need to shower

One Secret I’ll Share:

1. I have a vagina, though i may not admit so when someone is trying to rape me