wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 18, 2010 // 10:10 PM
Teuly's 16th

I had fun catching up with everyone today. :)

It's nice how it wasn't awkward. I bought Teuly a beanie and Ilona a Mr Bean DVD pack. I went all out for Ilona.. hahaha, not really. >:D That water balloon fight was pretty fail, haha. The balloons were too small so they didn't pop till they reached the grass.. :(

Omg, winter uniform when we come back. If it gets cold, my mum's gonna make me wear my ugly thick stockings again. LOL. THEY'RE SO HAIRY AND GIVES ME WEDGIES. It's so annoying to put on, the winter uniform. First of all, i have to put on the shirt.. button it up.. grab the bloody tie and put it around my neck.. tighten it a bit... fix my collar... grab the itchy skirt... slip it on... tada. Winter uniform. EVEN EXPLAINING HOW TO PUT IT ON WAS TIRING. I DON'T CARE IF BOYS HAVE TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME, THIS IS TIRING AND I'M AS LAZY AS A ROCK. Sorry, not in a good mood. I'm a bit stressed out here. LOL. I don't give a crap either if the winter uniform is nicer, SUMMER UNIFORM IS EASIER. I WANNA WEAR A DRESS ALL THE TIME. It's better than my itchy skirt. My point is.. i'm not looking forward to coming back to school. Who is anyways though, right?

Oh damn, half yearlies are coming up as well. CRAP. I haven't been listening in class either. SCREWEDDDDDDD.

Someone buy me weights for my birthday. HAHAHA. LOOK AT MY ARMS, THEY'RE SO WEAK. I'M SO WEAK. SOMETIMES WHEN THE WIND IS BLOWING AND I'M JUST STANDING, IT FEELS LIKE I'M GOING TO BE KNOCKED OVER. TRUE STORY. This happened at the bus stop, luckily enough, people just thought i was clumsy. WIND. HOW ANNOYING IS WIND? I HATE IT WHEN THE WIND BLOWS AT MY FRINGE. LEAVE. MY. FRINGE. ALONE.

Oh, i read or heard, i forget.. but.. well, someone said that the more you blog, the more readers/views you'll get no matter how boring you are? Like, if you don't blog often but you're really interesting.. you wouldn't compare to someone who blogged everyday and were boring? That's seriously weird... but true.. kinda.. OKAY. NOT REALLY. I WOULDN'T WANT TO READ A BORING BLOG EVERYDAY. LOL. There was a study though at some university so i guess it's legit? LOL. I blogged a lot here.. it's mostly just complaining though.

I'm tired. I need motivation to work harder in school. I'm just too lazy. SO VERY LAZY. Like, i'm not bragging or anything, i know i have the potential to do well but.. i just can't be freaking bothered. YOU KNOWWWWWW? Yeah, i'm stupid for not trying. LOL. Like, not trying as in.. i don't really listen in class. I listen in english though, most of the time. All i hear from Mrs Young is to be successful at english, you must read. Now that is getting pretty annoying.. LOL. I NEED TO FIND ME SOME MORE RAPIST BOOKS. HAHAHAHA. I BORROWED A BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY ABOUT LIARS? Nah, more like spoilt hoes. Yeahhhh, cos i'm into that kinda stuffff. But really, i made a list of books i want to read by just reading a quick overview of the story and the library doesn't have any of it. I MUST BE CRAZY, HUH? Aiya, I NEVER PROMISED YOU A ROSE GARDEN SOUNDS PRETTY WEIRD BUT GUESS WHAT? THE LIBRARY DOESN'T HAVE IT. Hmm.. i've only tried at Cabra, maybe i should try Bonnyrigg.

OH YES, I ALMOST FORGOT. Don't you just hate Aaron Johnson and his curly hair? It's so hairy and curly. I swear, he put on some pounds. LOL. I watched half of Kick Ass today, it was kinda weird. Haha. What happened to his sexy accent.. aww, okay. It wasn't sexy. It's pretty annoying actually.. HAHAHA, BUT STILL.. OHHH. HE'S LIKE HOUSE.

I'm tired, i should sleep. Night!