wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 15, 2010 // 7:40 PM

WHORE.

I went city today and did the most bad ass thing in my life. Well, Michelle had this black cardigan that was too tight for her from SES. She only bought it two days ago, she took the tags off and stuff. She decided she'd swap it.. WELL.. we went in at first... then she said she'd come back later but i was SCARED. OMG. SHE'S BLOODY CRAZY. So, we crossed the road to PEPPER LUNCH. MAN. IT WAS SO COOL. YOU COOK YOUR FOOD IN THIS HOT PLATE. HAHAHA. It wasn't worth my five dollars! LOL. Yeah, we looked at the menu and left then went back to SES which was where Michelle decided to swap the cardigan for a larger, cream coloured one. SHE DID.. SHE WALKED OUT AND THE THING BEEPED AND I STARTED FOLLOWING, WITH A REALLY SHIFTY LOOK ON MY FACE. WE THEN STARTED WALKING REALLY FAST INTO HUNGRY JACKS. WE WALKED DOWNSTAIRS AND INTO THE TOILETS AND STARTED PANICKING WHEN WE SAW THAT.. THING.. YOU KNOW? That thing, the beepy thing? Yes.. then.. i PULLED OUT MY PEN! YESS. We started poking at the cardigan with the pen. We made a hole.. it took a while to make the hole big enough to get the thing off. We eventually got it off and i chucked the thing in the bin. Most bad ass moment in my life. I took a picture of the hole.. haha.

I don't think this is considered stealing as she just swapped it without asking, besides, her cardigan was only two days old. TWO DAYS. If it were stealing, i would've cried like last time.. HAHAHAHA.

We tried on a lot of bras.. HAHAHAHA. It was weird. WE LIKE LOVABLE. :) IT GAVE ME BOOBAGEEE. WOOOOAHHH.

This lady gave us this Chi Chi eyeshadow thing.. like.. you just put it on your eye.. pull away and you're done sorta thing. SHE GAVE USE RED. Then when i got home i tried it.. looked like someone punched me in the eye. LOL. Maybe it's just me.. Hahaha.


Omg, how annoying is Mr Peck? He's always away. I blame him for me being so bad at science. I'm already lazy enough and i have a teacher that doesn't even turn up to class? What the hell is this? Sheesh. I'm doing science now.. and i can't find the answer.. and i would like to blame Mr Peck. Haha. :( I NEEED TO GO TO TRACEY'S HOUSE SO SHE CAN TEACH MEEE. :D

I'm so behind for homework and stuff? D: I have so much work to do. I need to tutor homework.. it's about some stupid eagle. ARGGGGGGGGH. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME GOD LIKE EAGLE. I JUST DON'T CARE. D: D: -sigh- I don't wanna do it. Damn it. Oh, for the english thing.. i need to write a story for it.. then i can use it for tutor as well.. KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.. that's such a horrible saying.. lol. But yeah. :) Hmm.. okay, now i will.. try and finish filling out this mining booklet. Aiya. Hopefully i get work done at Tracey's house? Like a lot? Knowing her, we will. :D

I'm tired, i'm gonna do homework now. Homework sucks big fat juicy testicles.