wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 22, 2010 // 9:48 PM


Yay! I'm officially going Birkenhead Point on Monday! YAYYY. I went to the site and clicked on the store listings. OH. MY. GOODNESS. SO MANY STORES. *DROOOOOOLS* Ahh! SO excited, sorry Wendy. As much as i'd love to go to see ALDO, my heart is somewhere else right now. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL. Next time my dear. Oh! I have an outing planned already. Me, you and Margaret. Parra. Aldo and intimate apparel. HAHAHAHA!!!!! YES? THEN WE CAN GO STUDY. HAHAHA! I have this all planned out.

Vivian's birthday tomorrow! Maybe i can get her something from Birkenhead. Oh, ho ho! ;)

Oh crap, i'm starting peak tomorrow and i'm already scared of the teacher. BY TALKING TO HIM, I HAVE A FEELING HE'S SHORT.. HAHAHA. Maybe not. Crap, i haven't done triple 8 homework. @_@" I have to write some satirical paragraph? What? I'M STUPID. AND, I HAVE TO FIX UP MY POEM. My poem was beautiful but he rejected it. Hmph.

I'm gonna finish writing stuff on the Vietnam war now. Tataaaaa!