wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 3, 2010 // 7:28 PM

Ah, i'm not as sad as yesterday cos this morning i found out that Lisa Lai didn't do art either. YAYYY. Okay, that's not a good thing.. BUT YAY. :D I'm not stressed as much anymore. HAHAHA. I did have PMS cos guess what i found... OH. I don't think you want to hear that. HAHAHA.

WELL. Somebody told me on formspring that i act hard on the net. WELL. I'M PRETTY HARDCORE IN REAL LIFE TOO, BETCH. Yeah, i said betch. HAHAHAHAHAHA. MY SKIRT IS PAST MY KNEES, I HAVE A SPARE GLASSES WITH TRANSITIONS AND I HAVE A FAT NOSE. Yeah, i hard BRO. How the hell do i act hard? WHAT? TAEYANG'S ABS TOO HOT FOR YOU TO HANDLE? I understand. Or is it my formspring picture of my a gangster hat, YO. But.. i am pretty upset that someone thinks of me that way... -sigh- Yeah, you shouldn't let these things get to you.. but it does. You know? Ah. :,(

Ah, look at what the person made me do. I'm blogging instead of studying. What a great way to end my day. Thanks.