wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 16, 2010 // 10:44 AM

Hi Grace.. ahehehe. >:D Awwwwwwwwwww. :)

Ew, i have tutor later. Margaret, Danielle and Danica say it's good but it's boring as hell and i haven't learnt anything. To be honest, i think it's kind of a waste of time. I haven't learnt anything yet. :| I don't know. Only time will tell. Hahaha. Ew, haven't done my homework yet. I'm supposed to research on snakes. Oh, yay..

I spent the morning looking at clothes and stuff.. LETS UPLOAD. HAHAHA. ;D Wow, i seem really materialistic. :| Most of the stuff i want, i never get cos.. i'm cheap. HAHAHAHA.



I hope we have that anti-social. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg, i was making a skirt yesterday.. and well, i'm very excited to say that it stuffed up now my mum and i have to fix it. HAHAHA. DAMN IT. I have homework. :( ARGGGGGGGGGGH. I think Margaret and Danielle would be happy if i quit because i wouldn't get in the way of their seating arrangements. WHATEVER. THE TEACHER IS BORING ANYWAY.