wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 22, 2010 // 10:17 PM

Did you like the little edit I did on my template instead of doing an analysis on the poem, Telephone Conversation by Wole Soyinka? Zombie strippers was a quote from Mitchell. HAHAHAHAHA!!! He is so weird.. and emo. I HATE MY LIFE, I HATE MY LIFE. LMAO. Poor boy, haha.

That reminds me.. ART!! CRAP. OMG. ART? WHY AM I THINKING OF ART? ENGLISH. AIYAAAAAA. Website? Hmm.. :\ I guess i'll just sit here for the next half hour trying to figure it out.. damn it. D: If i don't get it, i'll give up and do the the first one. Omg, i can't even get into the school computer and internet, how the hell am i supposed to get into Moodle? Why do they even make us use Moodle? Jeez. IT'S JUST ANNOYING. Can't they just print out sheets and give them to us? Tell the teachers to write up links on the board or whatever? JUST NOT STUPID MOODLE. @#$%^&^* Argh.