wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 5, 2010 // 9:11 PM



HAHAHAHAHA. What a beautiful song. LOL.



Awww, he sings so good. :,)

Art excursion tomorrow! Noooo, i'm kkinda not excited cos it cuts down on my revision time. :( Well, at least i don't have to hand in my english homework. MUAHAHAHAHA. >:D Oh damn. I haven't started my story on the SILVER SPOON. HAHAHA. >:D 'I'm gonna kill you!!!' -takes out spoon-

Omg, this stupid girl at Oporto's gave me the wrong burger WITH CHICKEN IN IT. When i came back, all tired, puffy and about to have an asthma attack, AFTER SAYING 'OH, YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG BURGER'. She just said 'Oh, we know'. OH, WE KNOW? You dumb ass, you could've at least said sorry. I bet you're gonna get fired. Y oushould've seen her manager give her the biggest dirty. >:D I got free chips.. so that's okay. :)

OH, VIVIAN GOT HER CHEAP MONDAYS. OHLALALALALA. Sexy stuff. HAHAHA. I'm still deciding whether or not to get those Lee Licks with the zippers. THEY LOOK PRETTY COOOOOOOOOOOL. But! They're $99 from $190.. SOOO.. I don't know. It might not be as comfortable as Cheap Mondays. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT JEANS? DAMN.

Back to slowly writing notes. :)