wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 25, 2010 // 11:10 PM

I did nothing i planned to do today which was stupid. OKAY. SO, I WILL FINISH TYPING UP 'ABOUT MACBETH' AND 'ACT 1, SCENE 5'. I will finish it by twelve. I WILL, I WILL. Why the hell am i blogging? LOL.

I went to Grace's house today and finished the dressing up art challenge. It was fun and tiring. HAHAHA, I ran up and down the stairs so many times. Almost had an asthma attack. HAHAHAHA. Umm, i'm capped so i can't upload the photos? Go to Vivian's blog or.. there's some pictures on Facebook? Yeah. :)

I hope Michelle comes to Cabra tomorrow, even if she's coming for Gabby. I can take one picture. It'd only take a second. LOL. Ah.