wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 30, 2010 // 11:16 AM
I HATE PAINTING.

I full stuffed up my face and.. IT'S JUST WEIRD. IT DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE UPLOADED. SO. DAMN. UGLY. :@ Ah, i stuffed it up, well.. IT WAS STUFFED UP BEFORE BUT I JUST MADE IT WORSE. D;

I have to take pictures of people today. UUUM, I already took pictures of my family. >:D I need a picture of my aunt and cousin though. THEY STILL HAVE MY JACKET. I must get it back. Oh, i have to take a picture of Ivy and Andy and their parents. Hahaha. Oh, Danica and Midge too. Ah, art is so annoying. -_-

I'm coming to mac fields tomorrow, i have to take a picture with Michelle. It's gonna be embarrassing, we must hide behind the bushes. HAHAHAHA. OMG. I DREW A PICTURE OF US HIDING BEHIND THE BUSHES. I'm showing Michelle my sexy stick figure penis. >:D

Ah, it'd be so awkward if i came in my Hurlstone uniform. So luckily! It's mufti tomorrow. OMG. WE HAVE TO PAY. DAMN IT. AHAHAHA. Do we? It's for Reconciliation week sooooo.. HMM.. ! :D Omg, i owe Grace $2.50. MARGARET OWES ME A DOLLAR. HAHAHAHA.