wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 24, 2010 // 7:48 PM

Awww, Margaret and I said sorry to each other today. IT WAS NICE. HAHAHAHA. :) I failed science and cried. OH WELL. AT LEAST I GO TUTOR NOW.. I'll start listening in class when Mr Peck actually starts teaching us anything. >_>" I hope i do OKAY for English because i failed 2/3 of my major subjects. :( I MUST GET MY ACT TOGETHER.. ONCE MR HOLMES IS GONE. Sheesh. HE'S SUCH A TEACHER.
To do at Grace's house tomorrow:
- Character analysis (Macbeth and Lady Macbeth)
- Challenge SIX: Dress up
- Challenge FIVE: Skulls
- Bring PENCILS, LAPTOP, CLOTHES, MATHS TUTOR HOMEWORK AND CAMERA.

To do at home:
- Macbeth assignment

NOW:
- Research artists - TYPE IT UP :)
Ew, I have tutor tomorrow. :(