wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 11, 2010 // 8:20 PM

I stuffed up the maths test. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. :( Craaaaaaaaaaap. I LEFT OUT ONE QUESTION FOR MULTIPLE CHOICE COS I THOUGHT THE ANSWERS GIVEN WERE WRONG. DAMN IT. Butttttt, yeah. LKJHSFDGYJGHLK;'GFDHGFD. :(

Art was okay.. kinda. I didn't write much for the first and second question. ART THEORY IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD. Luckily it's only 20% or.. yeah. :( DID YOU KNOWWWWWWWW, THE MONA LISA WAS COMPLETED IN 1506. DIDN'T KNOW THAT, DID YOU? HAHAHA, i did learn something. 8) Omg, i never knew Leonardo Da Vinci was a vegetarian. That's awesomeeeeeee! Wow, he's so cool. He's total my idol now. IT'S SO FUNNY HOW THE MONA LISA HAS NO EYEBROWS. HAHAHAHA. GUESS WHAT? OVERALL, I WROTE TWO PAGES IN 40 MINUTES. That is amazing for me but.. my arms was full sore after that. HAHAHA. I'M WEAK BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WAS. :(

English tomorrow! Aiya. :( I'm not allowed to say crap, poop or hot dayum. Awww, LOL.

I found this funny. HAHAHAHA. Could you imagine me strutting around in that sexy thing? HAHAHA, probably can. I probably wouldn't fit it either. LOL. It's cool though.. shinyyyyyyy. *O*