wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 19, 2010 // 10:55 PM

It seems that I don't know what I want to do with my life. Yay...

I hate maths. It's the worst subject in the world. I'M JOKING. I could never think that about maths. It's Mr Holmes. He's boring, boring and his voice.. just drags oonnnnnnnnnnnn.

Hi Danielle. I hope you're reading this.. if you're not, there'll be someone else that will be. Kristina does not love Thompson because... as of 10:03 today, she admitted she loved me. HAHAHA. WHAT A LESBIAN. You can laugh at her now. HAHAHAHAHA. I have to do her hair tomorrow, hahahaha.

Yayyy, Saturday. :D Omg, i don't think they'll have the shoes i want because supposedly, they were all the rage amongst bloggers.. ONE YEAR AGO. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :(