wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 28, 2010 // 6:45 PM
30 Day Letter Challenge


Letter 1 : your best friend
letter 2 : your crush
letter 3 : your parents
letter 4 : your sibling (or closest relative)
letter 5 : your dreams
letter 6 : a stranger
letter 7 : your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
letter 8 : your favorite Internet friend
letter 9 : someone you wish you could meet
letter 10 : someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
letter 11 : a deceased person you wish you could talk to
letter 12 : the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
letter 13 : someone you wish could forgive you
letter 14 : someone you’ve drifted away from
letter 15 : the person you miss the most
letter 16 : someone that’s not in your state/country
letter 17 : someone from your childhood
letter 18 : the person that you wish you could be
letter 19 : someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
letter 20 : the one that broke your heart the hardest
letter 21 : someone you judged by their first impression
letter 22 : someone you want to give a second chance to
letter 23 : the last person you kissed
letter 24 : the person that gave you your favorite memory
letter 25 : the person you know that is going through the worst of times
letter 26 : the last person you made a pinky promise to
letter 27 : the friendliest person you knew for only one day
letter 28 : someone that changed your life
letter 29 : the person that you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to
letter 30 : your reflection in the mirror


Yayyyy, i wanna do this. Haha. :D I'm probably not gonna do it EVERY SINGLE DAY, but yeah. :)

OMG!!!! I NEED TO WRITE VIVIAN A LETTER. ;D Hehe. Omg, the school sent me an absentee notice for the 17/6/10. I checked if i blogged that day.. AND I WAS AT SCHOOL!!!! I couldn't do my homework that day, rofl. Yeah, so i asked Vivian what i'd have to do and she told me i have to run around the school looking for teachers.. argh. Bloody hell.

Awww, Vivian's so cute. I think she was high today or something... LOL. So talkative in the morning about her aunty from VIETNAM, not Adelaide, that feels uncomfortable travelling in cars. Did you know she arrived at 12am? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Awww, then we started to talk about the Queen and we have a theory she has had some secret lovers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I have to pose for Genevieve's picture tomorrow. I'M TOO BLACK BUT. :,( Why did Grace have to be girl for! LOL. Genevieve is posing for my picture. REMEMBER TO BRING THE STOCKINGS AND UNDERWEAR. Thank you. LOL. I need to plan out how it should look.. :S :S Maybe i should bring a beer bottle to school or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Heyyyyy, maybeeeeeeeeee. :O What is she gonna wear.. damn it.. do i bring her a dress or something... oh damn it. I'll bring one just in case.