wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 19, 2010 // 11:16 AM

Yayyyyyyy, Grace's house tomorrow. PYJAMA PARTY. HAHAHAHA, don't even know whose coming yet. LOL. I don't even know if i'm going yet. I hope i do though, sounds like fun. >:D I have to change after tutor.. into my pyjamas. How annoying. :,(

I have tutor homework and i have to write a feature article in 2 minutes? I have to finish reading the Unseen Companion, with like... 200 pages to go. T.T" There's a history assignment on Thursday and i haven't started! So many things to do today. I have no idea why i'm writing notes for history! D: OMG, THERE'S GONNA BE A TEST ON FRIDAY AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FIRST WEEK'S NOTES. Nooooooooo. I don't wanna fail. :(

I had ten hours sleep last night and i'm still tired.