wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 19, 2010 // 11:53 AM

HOW THE HECK DO PEOPLE EAT CEREAL IN THE MORNING? I ATE A BOWL OF CEREAL JUST AN HOUR AGO AND NOW I'M LIKE DYING!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! And people who eat nothing at all.. THAT'S EVEN CRAZIER!!! I heard somewhere, since breakfast is the first meal of the day... you should eat like fatty and hearty stuff so it prepares your stomach for the rest of the day or something. I don't know. I like breakfast... :9 I'M GONNA GO EAT NOW!!!! WOOOOOO!!! I love eating. Mm...

OMG, I WANT ABS. LIKE, NOT ABS. BUT A FLAT STOMACH. People say i have a flat stomach and they haven't even seen it. Hmph. It might be flat but... it's not the pretty flat. YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?! THERE'S FLAT AND THERE'S HOT FLAT. LOL. Alright, you don't get it. Never mind. EATING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. WOOOOOO. :D