wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 29, 2010 // 9:20 PM
Letter 2.

Dear crush,
errr.. what the hell do i say if you don't even exist.. errr.. HAHAHA. Well, if i had a crush right now they'd have to be smart and funny. PEOPLE ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE IF THEY'RE FUNNY. Aww, they'd have to have a nice smile. OMG!!!!! I LOVE NICE NOSES TOO. HAHAHA. I saw the nicest nose today, it made my nose very sad. LOL. :( I ALMOST FORGOT, AND THEY HAVE TO LOVE THEIR MUM. YAAAAAAAAAAAY. ROFL. Wait, this isn't really what i'd look for in a 'crush' but rather my future husbands. WHOOPS. HAHAHA. Usually, my crushes are just easy on the eyes, nothing much.. HAHAHA. I usually don't crush people i know either, which is kinda weird. OMG!!!!!!! I forgot abs, but you knowwwwwwwwwww, it's not compulsory but preferred. Damn those beautiful Koreans!

Who the hell came up with 'crush'? That doesn't make freaking sense. THE CONNOTATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH CRUSH I WOULD ASSUME WOULD BE ICE, OR VIOLENCE. I wouldn't associate it with.. liking someone. Oh the world does not make sense at all. LOL. Wow, this letter isn't even a letter, it's just rambling on. ROFL.

LOVE,
CHRISTIE.