wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 29, 2010 // 9:39 PM

Oh, the train was full packed this morning cos the train on the other platform died. Vivian came up with many theories of what could have happened. ROFL. I liked the one where she said the train driver had a heart attack, horrible but funny. LOL. WELL, funny cos Vivian said it. Hahaha. :D Omg, WE FULL SEPARATED AT LIVERPOOL. :( So crowdeddddddd.

LUNCH, ME AND VANESSA WENT TO THE ART ROOM AND MADE BRUISES. I was full prepared for an afternoon of picture taking but then i got sick. I HATE GETTING SICK. BLOODY HELL. But i got to stay home from tutor today which is pretty exciting. ;D Anyways, i had to text Genevieve and i felt bad. :( I just realised i haven't showered. Eww, dirty vagina. :(

OMG!!! Supposedly, I have the same idea as somebody else... uh oh. WELL. My idea was... OMG!!! DANICA SENT ME THIS FML AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD. Something about a girl waking up from a drunken one night stand. She hooked up with some psycho vampire or something. Maybe i should do that. OMG!!! I'LL GIVE GENEVIEVE REALLY EFFED UP LOOKING WOUNDS THEN. HAHAHAHAHA. ;D Hmm, lets see. I'll put Genevieve in the bushes and she can be trying to pull up her stockings AND underwear, revealing her creepy ass wounds to the world. ;D Heeeeeeey, Vivian's staying after school tomorrow. Yay. LOL. :D

Hey Genevieve, keep that underwear in your bag cos you'll be needing it. ;) I hope i'm not sick tomorrow cos i just wanna get the pictures over and done with. Oh, sorry for being too black. :(