wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 24, 2010 // 9:32 PM

Omg, i totally forgot to mention. I did 50 sit ups and feeling fitter already! I only did it because my stomach is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Like, it's fat but not fat. IT'S FAT, BUT IT'S NOT SQUISHY. Freaking effed up or something. :( I've been eating much more lately. Haha. Omg, i found dims sims in the fridge just now. DIM SIMS FOR BREAKFAST. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :D

I don't know what to do for art. I wanna do rape, rape sounds fun. Murder is boring. LOL. Mitchell has a really messed up mind cos he wants to do child rape. I think Genevieve told me he wanted to chain up Monica in that creepy, weird place somewhere on the farm. I don't know, something about candy as well? Mitchell, you are so weird. LOL. I was just thinking of rape in the bushes, but okaaaaaaaay.

Studying for real now! Bye!