wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 25, 2010 // 10:22 PM





Thank goodness, holidays are soon. Ahhhhhhhh. Mr Holmes will be gone forever! HE'S SO BLOODY ANNOYING AND HE SMELLS. YAAAAAAAAAAAY. Grace is going to that place next week! WOOO. HAHAHAHA, if she gets it.. i'm going to laugh at the hollow needle.. which removes 'excess cartilage'. HAHAHAHA!!! Awww, have funnnn. I'm gonna wait till my birthday thanks. LOL. My birthday is so soon!!! Holidays are reallllllly soon! Things to do in the holidays:
1. ENGLISH SPEECH!!!!!!! D:
2. Start writing study notes. :(
3. MICHELLE!!! OMG. COLESLAW. MM...
4. WE SHOULD HAVE A GROUP GATHERING OR OUTING!!! IT'D BE REALLY FUN. :)
5. Catch up on presents.. harrrrr. I'm sorry. LOL.
6. Watch the Lion King
7. Origami with Vivian (even if i kind of haven't told her yet)
8. Danica's house... to eat her food.. HAHAHAHA
9. Buy a BEAST poster.. hehe. :D
10. Redecorate my wall
Guess whattttttttttt, I HAVEN'T EVEN PMS-ED MUCH YET!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ANDY'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! HOLY MOTHER!!!!!!! NOW I'M EVEN FURTHER BEHIND ON PRESENTS. Thanks Andy. HAHAHA. OH! Must write him a letter. ROFL.

I just realised that i look like the biggest druggo in the world with my glasses off. So now i'm stupid AND ugly. I'M BLESSED. :(