wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 25, 2010 // 10:06 PM

Vivian: Omg! I do remember! HAHAHAHAHA, WE SHOULD DO SOME MORE ORIGAMI STUFF IN THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!! :D You're so much better than me at it. :( So sad. LOL. Awww, i'm glad you still have it. WHERE IS MY LETTER? LOL. I think i might have time to write you a letter this week! ;)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I DID THE TEST FOR PEAAAAAK. I full studied after school.. :) I hope it pays off... I WANNA DO WELL!!!! Need to give a good first impression, y'know! OMG. THE TEACHER KNOWS MY NAME NOW!!! AHAHAHA. He borrowed my pacer. :$ LMAO.

I chose my subjects today.. but then.. i don't know. I chose offline maths and advanced english. Offline maths means i'd have to come to school at about 7:30am a few times a week? Ah maaaaaaaaaan. :( Yeah, sucks eh!!!! But... well, it's better than doing a one unit subject! Waste of my time.. as fun as it sounds. LOL. Hm, so this is what i put down. Offline math, advanced english, physics, modern history, art and economics. My mum's always bugging me with all this stuff about money and i don't know what the hell's going on! Then she'd alwaaaaaaaaaaays ask DON'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL?!!?!?! I said no! Now.. YEAH. Hahaha.

Omg, i have to do art this weekend but i don't have an slr. I don't wanna come to Grace's house and take such an intimate photo. I have this cool picture in my head and i don't know how it'll turn out! I must plannnn. Yeaaaaaaaaah. I think i mentioned before that i was doing rape. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yaaaaaaaaah. :)

We all got our reports today. Everyone seemed pretty happy. Oh, i got 4 A's. Oh? You did? Welllll, i got 6! Oh?! REALLY NOW? I HAVE 7. Far out, piss off. I got none. Go suck a dickkkkk. :( It made me sad so i went home and cried. :,( Okay, it was only a part of the reason why i was crying.. BUT STILL. I hate not being as good as everyone else.