wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 13, 2010 // 9:15 AM

I REALLT LIKE SHOES!!! WOOOO. Omg, my nails make me look like a hooker.. all long.. AND HOT PINK. D: Why do people dress so nice, ah. AND HOW DO THEY AFFORD ALL THEIR EXPENSIVE CLOTHES?

Hmm, hopefully I'll finish my speech today. I was thinking about it while just laying in bed last night. All these ideas just came to me... hopefully i don't forget it all. LOL. Hahaha, you know what? I need to revise on maths. My brain is deteriorating. Ah. :( Well, at least I'm doing my maths homework right now. :D I have double the homework cos i just decided to stay at home the week before last. HAHAHA. Bad move. Well, at least it's easy. Haha.

Heyyyyyyy, I'm going to see Michelle tomorrow! :D Yayy. I haven't finished her present. I'm the worst best friend in th world. D: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Maybe i can whip up something tonight. LOL. I planned to do a drawing of her but i can't be bothered with all this homework i have. Ah. I'll start on it tonight, haha. I should find a good photo of her on Facebook. :D



AHHHHHH, SO BEAUTIFUL. :,) I can't stop listening to it. HIS VOICE GIVES ME CHILLS. SO NICE. :D

HI WENDY. HAHAHA. :D