wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 6, 2010 // 10:31 PM
LETTER 4

Dear Anthony,
suck my balls, you dirty hoe. I'm kidddddddding. You always hog the computer and eat all the chips. You suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. You're asleep right now, cos you're fat. HAHAHAHAHA. You death stare me eery time i call you fat and you're really sensitive about it, which is weird cos you're like anorexic. You need to eat some vegetables. It's all meatmeatmeat with you. You're a bit stupid sometimes. Before you were eating pork and you were like... is this beef? Oh goodness. Even the pescatarian knows it's pig. HAHAHAHAHA. Idiot. You ate all the Drumsticks. I didn't even get to eat anything, you fat crap. You're slow and annoying sometimes. Go hump a tree. But i love you anyway, deep down insideeeeeeeeeeeee.

I TOTALLY FORGOT. You don't realise but i know. I know. I catch you sometimes checking yourself out. Yeah, i know. I'm not stupid. I don't laugh at you cos i'm not a bitch. SEE HOW MUCH OF A GOOD SISTER I AM? Yeah, i laugh inside my head. HAHAHAHA.

Love, the best sister in the world,
CHRISTIE.