wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 24, 2010 // 5:44 PM

OUR MASTER PLAN.
(con't).. basically, OUR GROUP ARE GONNA RULE THE WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I went DFO today. I didn't get anything except for one shirt. LOL. IT WAS HALF PRICE!!!!! I was finding something for Jacqueline but there was nothing. I SHOULD JUST MAKE HER A JACQU-E-LANTERN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm funnnnny. OMG!!!!! I'm still behind on presents. ROFL.

1. Michelle: A BOOB PILLOW!!! HAHAHAHA. Maker her a card and try to make an iPood shirt, if i can't find one. :(
2. Danica: ... WHAT THE HELL DO I GET HER.... T_T" I'll think of something.. HAHAHAHA. We should just exchange presents at Christmas... LOL.
3. Vivian: I'll probably end up making her something to hang on her wall. LOL.
4. Grace: BEAST!! YUM. YUM. YUM. I'll get that when we go to the UNSW Open Day. :)

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE IS ON! OMG. Reese i.. mm... :9 HE HAS ABS NOW!! WOAHHHH. HAHAHAHA. OH MY GOSH! MALCOLM'S A LITTLE TURD FACE!

HEY, GUESS WHAT? I'M DOING THE VOLUNTEERS CHALLENGE. HAHAHA. I already volunteered for Country Fair. 8-10... sooooo eaaaaarrrrrrrllllllllllllyyyyyyyy. I'll be selling drinks with Michelle, woooo! LOL. I wanna volunteer for the selective test thingyyy. That counts for 6 hours! WOW. I'm so kind. HAHAHAHAHA.