wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 31, 2010 // 10:47 PM

Today has been a busy day! I went Macarthur this morning.. SO I DIDN'T GET TO WASH MY HAIR. THAT'S WHY MY HAIR LOOKED DISGUSTING AT THE PARTY. HAHAHA. My aunt bought me shoes as an early birthday present. They're soooooo cute. :O :)

Jacqueline's surprise party was really fun. She was very thankful for the people who came.. NOT VIVIAN!! :( YVY EATS QUAIL SO SEDUCTIVELY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Awww, she should've made a move on the hot waiter. HAHAHAHAHA. WE GOT COMPLEMENTARY DRINKS. WOOHOOO. Some old men called me sexy. DUMB BITCHES!!!! I bet they don't have wives. I didn't get kicked out for bringing in a drink from outside.. as in, like, I bought it somewhere else. HAHAHA. BUT I WAS LET OFF. ;D I was also able to exchange the dress for my mum. Woo! Today was really fun. Everyone looked beautiful. :) I'm gonna post pictures on Facebook tomorrow morning. :)

HOPE YOU HAD FUN JACQUELINE! I hope my party's just as fun, even if my parents are there. HAHAHA.