wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 2, 2010 // 5:41 PM



Wow, I just realised that Taeyang looks like a bear. HAHAHAHAHAHA. His seductive dance moves scare me. D: He really needs to shave his chin. LOL. HOW AWKWARD IS IT FOR THAT GIRL? HAHAHAHA, A TOPLESS MAN DANCING AROUND YOU.. OH GOD. Awww, at least he abs. ROFL. AWWWW, Yvy's right. G-dragon is cute. LOL. Like a baby, hahaha. HEY!!! I JUST REMEMBERED. KENNY WAS FULL EXCITED FOR THE RELEASE OF TAEYANG'S NEW ALBUM. HAHAHAHA. Must laugh at him later. He wants an earring after uni you knowww, ROFL.

Omg, my life is so lonely without msn or Facebook. I don't think anyone accepted my friend request cos no one's online, hahaha. SO BORINGGGGGGG. I sent e-mail to Facebook and Hotmail but they haven't freaking replied.

Not many people were at school today. I owe Vanessa $2.80. :( The hot chocolate was yuck, it wasn't even sweet. D: WARM MILK TASTES FUNNY!!!!! Oh yeah, i got to borrow the school's camera for the holidays which means i actually have to take the picture of me in the wardrobe. AH. I HAVE TO BUY CANDLES! D: HEY, SINCE I HAVE A GOOD CAMERA NOW, it's perfect for stalking. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Joyyyy. Stalker photos of Vivian. :$

GRACE GOT HER TRAGUS! What a ganga.

OMG!!!!!!!!! GUESSS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!??!!?!?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMG. NO MORE MR HOLMES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. BACK TO LEARNING. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

I'm tired and i have tutor later. :( I'M SO BOREEEEED. AHHHH. I miss facebook. LOL. :,( That's it, i'm going on!!! Facebook is extremely boring if it's not your account. -sigh- I have no life. LOL.

Omg, so it's holidays now and there's heaaaaaaaaaps of things i NEED to do! D:

- Finish reading THE UNSEEN COMPANION
- Finish writing the essay for English
- FINISH WRITING THE ENGLISH SPEECH DURING THE FIRST WEEK
- Catch up on presents D: (Michelle, Danica, Vivian, Grace, Andy) OMG?!!?! That's freaking five people. T.T"
- Write notes for history and geography
- Revise for maths :(