wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 30, 2010 // 5:46 PM
DAY 3 - YOUR PARENTS



(I can't really post a picture of my parents cos they don't want their faces on the internet. HAHAHA! So, here's my future with Vanessa, LOL.)
There's nothing i can really say about my parents is besides i love them. They do so much for me but i have nothing to give back cos i have no job AND i'm dumb as hell. I studied quite a lot for today's science test, yet... i'm gonna fail anyway ffs. :( This is besides the point. LOL. I LOVE YOU MUM AND DAD. :D

As you can see, i'm not in the mood to type up something heart felt right now. LOL. I skipped day 2 cos i've never been in love so suck my balls, bitch. MUAHAHAHAHA.