wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 7, 2010 // 7:37 PM

I went to Kitty's party today and it was really fun. NOT AWKWARD AT ALL! Omg, Kitty's cousin is so pretty and she's only 14. She looks so old.. and we all look like year 7 noobs thrusting around Kitty's house. HAHAHAHA. :,( YUUUUUUUUUM. So much food and dancing around like idiots! It was really good! Such a shame when we went to the park there weren't any hot guys. ONLY RANDOM GUYS PLAYING RUGBY. HAHAHAHA. IT WILL BE A DAY I WILL REMEMBER! :D

The day started pretty slowly. Kitty turned on Victoria's Secret.. omg. I don't get how people can watch that... they're so beautiful. Doesn't it just make your heart sink knowing that you'll never be as hot as them. THEY'RE LIKE, SKINNY.. AND THEY HAVE BIG BOOBS. USUALLY THOSE TWO DON'T COME IN A PACKAGE! LOL. Yeah, they're all so sexy. Kitty likes the 'fat' model.. err.. wtf. She's not even fat.. Kitty said she's fatter than the other models.. but most of them look ano, LOL.

WE DANCED AROUND FOR AGES. IT WAS REALLY TIRING. I mostly just jumped around and thrusted a lot... HAHAHAHAHAHA. :$ I was starting to scare people. LOL. SO, SO, SO FUN! :D OMG, THE FOOD. LIKE. OH. MY. GOSH.

CH-CH-CHECKIN' YOU OUT, LIKE WOAAAAAAH, SHE GOT IT ALL. SEXY FROM HER HEAD TO TOE AND I WANT IT ALLLLL. HAHAHA. I was a bit bummed she didn't have that song on her usb. LOL.

Her cake was really nice.. mm.. but i was so full afterwards. THE ORIGINAL FOOD GANG REPRESENT! Yuuuuum.